RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 6 great walks near Nantwich
- Hannah Jackson - The Red Shepherdess from the Wirral
- One Love event, Øne Aesthetic Studio, Alderley Edge
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a luxury break at The Cottons Hotel and Spa in Knutsford.
- Submit your nominations for the 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards
- Restaurant review - La Boheme, Heatley, Lymm
- Food review - The Nag’s Head, Haughton
- Panacea founder launches his new Manchester venture: The Counter House
- Restaurant review - Sunset by Australasia, Manchester