RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN an experience break with Parkdean Resorts
- Cheshire walk - Manchester Airport and Morley Green
- 4 stunning properties with fantastic views for sale in Cheshire
- Win a family glamping holiday near the Brecon Beacons
- Why Harry Styles is a global style icon
- How the Sewing Bee Effect is thriving at Altrincham’s Sew Creative
- 3 reasons why you should move to Tarporley
- Why you should visit the Manchester Craft and Design Centre
- Matthew O’Brien - The designer shares his tips on bespoke gowns
- Patricia Harrison - founder of Gift of a Wedding