RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- How to plan a year full of wildlife fun in Cheshire
- A journey through the north-west Peak District - Kettleshulme, Rainow, Pott Shrigley and Lyme Park
- Theatre review - The Band at The Lowry, Salford
- Why locals love living in Lymm
- Food review - The Hatton Arms, Warrington
- 2018 Nantwich Food Awards, Nantwich Civic Hall
- Bride: The Wedding Show Top 2019 Trends
- Caudwell Children’s Charity’s annual ladies’ lunch
- The Steve Burne Charitable Trust launch event, Bowdon Rugby Club
- Is Stockton Heath one of Cheshire’s most under-rated places to live?