RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 6 of the best festive drinks in Cheshire
- Theatre review - Gypsy, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Win a copy of Noteworthy Dogs and a Fortnum & Mason hamper
- Louise Minchin on choosing the Christmas tree
- Cheshire Life Luncheon - The Inn at Huxley
- How a local turkey farmer from Cheshire prepares for Christmas
- Be inspired by the Cheshire makers this Christmas
- Lord’s Taverners’ wine tasting charity event, Tanners Wines, Chester
- What’s on in Cheshire during December 2019
- 5 festive afternoon teas in Manchester