RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 7 great dog walks in Cheshire
- 3 reasons why you should move to Sandbach
- Champion windsurfer Sarah Jackson from Over Peover riding the crest of a wave
- Win a London weekend stay at The Marylebone
- Win a luxury overnight stay at The Shibden Mill Inn, Halifax
- Mr Loophole - celebrity lawyer Nick Freeman
- WIN £500 to spend on seafood from Fish for Thought
- Louise Minchin on her village fete disaster
- Jen Perry - founder of pop-up tearoom, Room Forty