RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Is Nantwich the best foodie destination in Cheshire?
- Cheshire Life magazine August 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a feast of flavours at the Nantwich Food Festival
- Win a two-night staycation at The Bridge in Prestbury
- Win hearing aids up to the value of £4,000
- Cholmondeley Castle 2019 annual Clay Day shoot
- Wirral cycle route - Wallasey and New Brighton
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - the winners revealed
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - Tearoom/Cafe
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - Family Dining