RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- They are open! The Cheshire pubs and restaurants reopening their doors
- Cheshire drone photography company’s aerial view of Disley and beyond
- Recipe: Bake Off Steph’s holiday-inspired tropical dessert
- Real Housewife of Cheshire, Lauren Simon on learning a lockdown skill
- Are you (comfort) feeding the issue?
- 50 Cheshire fun family days out See the August issue of Cheshire Life for more
- Bowdon home renovation delivers superb results
- Artist Eric Jackson’s irreverent take on Cheshire
- 6 of the best July walks in Cheshire
- How a young Wirral family saw the bright side of the lockdown