RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win the new Cheshire Dog Friendly Pub Walks book
- 6 great places to see the autumn leaves in Cheshire
- Extreme glazing choices on a self-build in Sandbach
- Win a fabulous Serene Spa Escape for two at Hoar Cross Hall
- How the pandemic brought a biking boom in Cheshire
- How to spend the day in Bramhall
- 6 signs that Autumn is coming to Cheshire
- Our new columnist, Clare Mackintosh, on the tragedy that inspired her to write
- Corrie’s Geoff Metcalfe and the actor who plays him
- A look at the new £15 million Champneys Spa at Mottram Hall