RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Aaron & Partners celebratory dinner, Storyhouse, Chester
- Artist profile - Soraya French
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Athlete Diane Modahl on all things Cheshire
- Live animal webcams you can watch from home
- The Cheshire and North Wales Law Society dinner, Crowne Plaza, Chester
- 6 ways to keep dancing at home to stay fit
- 5 books on the theme of wellbeing
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- International Women’s Day event at Hartford Golf Club