RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Fresh veg boxes in Daresbury
- Cheshire virtual events during the lockdown
- 6 of the best June walks in Cheshire
- Dragon’s Den success for two Altrincham entrepreneurs
- Recipe: Bake Off star’s summery cheesecake
- Life under lockdown at Tatton Park
- Sooty puppeteer Peter Corbett is selling his Lymm cottage
- The effect of coronavirus and lockdown on the life of a doctor
- The Cheshire life coach helping people find love
- Snapp Happy – a whole school approach to mental health