RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Plan a picnic with Cheshire produce
- Building sustainably in Sandbach
- Cheshire walk - Moore Nature Reserve, Warrington
- Sunflower field walk in Dunham Massey
- 14 fantastic places for Cheshire romantics
- Cheshire history man James Balme visits St Wilfrid’s, Mobberley
- What sums up Cheshire for you?
- Eating out in Manchester – we review Platform 15 at Escape to Freight Island
- What’s on in Cheshire during August 2020
- Help save Cheshire’s restaurants, bars and cafés