If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Mamma Mia themed ladies lunch raises funds for The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust
- Gary Neville and Tom Kerridge on the creation of the Stock Exchange Hotel in Manchester
- Sue France’s seventh annual literary lunch, Larkspur Lodge, Knutsford
- Behind the scenes at Clotton Hall Dairy in Cheshire
- Spending a day in Wirral
- VIP Art Collectors Club launch party, Chester Grosvenor
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Louise Minchin on the party season
- Dream properties - Chester
- Exploring the world of designer costume jewellery