If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- 6 of the best festive drinks in Cheshire
- Theatre review - Gypsy, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Win a copy of Noteworthy Dogs and a Fortnum & Mason hamper
- Louise Minchin on choosing the Christmas tree
- Cheshire Life Luncheon - The Inn at Huxley
- How a local turkey farmer from Cheshire prepares for Christmas
- Be inspired by the Cheshire makers this Christmas
- Lord’s Taverners’ wine tasting charity event, Tanners Wines, Chester
- What’s on in Cheshire during December 2019
- 5 festive afternoon teas in Manchester