If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Is Nantwich the best foodie destination in Cheshire?
- Cheshire Life magazine August 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a feast of flavours at the Nantwich Food Festival
- Win a two-night staycation at The Bridge in Prestbury
- Win hearing aids up to the value of £4,000
- Cholmondeley Castle 2019 annual Clay Day shoot
- Wirral cycle route - Wallasey and New Brighton
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - the winners revealed
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - Tearoom/Cafe
- 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards - Family Dining