If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Why Chester is wonderful – especially at Christmas
- Win a sackful of wonderful Christmas presents
- Move to Tarporley for its independent retailers, fine foodie scene and beautiful Georgian buildings
- Christmas with Nicole Sealey
- Julie Neville shares her festive family treats
- Why BBC Breakfast’s Louise Minchin loves her job
- Make someone’s Christmas with these unique made-in-Cheshire gifts
- Cheshire craftsmen produce art to grace a London gallery
- Win a VIP city break in Liverpool