If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- 6 great walks near Nantwich
- Hannah Jackson - The Red Shepherdess from the Wirral
- One Love event, Øne Aesthetic Studio, Alderley Edge
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a luxury break at The Cottons Hotel and Spa in Knutsford.
- Submit your nominations for the 2019 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards
- Restaurant review - La Boheme, Heatley, Lymm
- Food review - The Nag’s Head, Haughton
- Panacea founder launches his new Manchester venture: The Counter House
- Restaurant review - Sunset by Australasia, Manchester