Cheshire Life magazine April 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
A look inside the April 2020 issue of Cheshire Life
Cheshire - still open for business
We’re compiling a guide to the businesses that still need your custom to survive, the companies introducing special schemes to help people in the community, services that will help you adjust to working from home or being isolated from others.
- 5 free children’s audiobooks inspired by the British countryside
- Best Home Cook finalist Sarah Woods has a new career in food
- Hale Barns Carnival to stream online via Facebook
- Why owning a dog is beneficial to your wellbeing
- Artist profile - Gareth Evans
- Kitchen queen - Diane Berry on new starts after 40 years in the business
- 6 of the best April walks in Cheshire
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Outstand Ladies’ charity lunch, Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!