History heritage and life in Cheshire’s villages, towns and cities are at the heart of the magazine. We are a dedicated to society events and food and drink events, hotels and restaurants, as well as theatre, drama, ballet, music, festivals and family entertainment.
If you are interested in property, Cheshire Life is the right location. If fashion is your thing, then Cheshire Life is the glossy for you. If motoring revs your engine then you’ll find our test drives fascinating.
We also provide an exclusive guide to what’s on, what to see and where to be seen. Each month Cheshire Life magazine carries the most comprehensive diary events in our county. That includes county shows, flower shows and horse shows.
Remember Cheshire Life is not just for the Cheshire set. If you were born in Cheshire, live in Cheshire or simply aspire to our lifestyle then you are a Cheshire Life reader. And that of course includes readers from North Wales and Greater Manchester.
If you love life in Cheshire, you’ll love Cheshire Life.
Treat yourself or a loved one to a Cheshire Life subscription. Subscribe today and enjoy our Christmas savings - 6 issues for just £11.50 by Direct Debit. Plus we’ll deliver it FREE to the door every month.*
Take 50 issues of Cheshire Life with you wherever you go! Our digital subscription service lets you read Cheshire Life on your phone or tablet using our great new app, as well as reading online on your computer/laptop at home. With a huge 50 issue archive you’ll find hundreds of informative guides and articles and you can search for specific topics to quickly find what you’re after.
Cheshire Life is also available in digital only format! So if you’d prefer to read it on your PC, Laptop or Tablet** you can purchase a 12 month digital subscription from just £14.99 by credit/debit card.
*FREE delivery is for UK only customers.
**You can also access your digital subscription via the magazine App on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Franklin’s Star Charity Ball raises fund for Brain Tumour Research
- Meet Belle Voci - Chester’s operatic duo
- 5 things to do in Cheshire this weekend
- Wine production in Cheshire and North Wales
- Ladybird Garden Safari - Cheshire’s mobile pop-up garden
- How much does one square metre of property cost in Cheshire?
- Cheshire walk - Bostock Green and the River Weaver
- Bass, Beer and BBQ event, Stubborn Mule Brewery
- Knutsford Means Business celebrates the town’s great tradition of independent traders
- Dawn Ward reveals her beauty secrets and her favourite places to eat in Cheshire