RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Maverick Encounters foodie event, The Art School Restaurant, Liverpool
- East Cheshire Hospice Winter Wonderland Ball, The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, Knutsford
- 5 things to do in Cheshire this weekend
- The Cheshire Ball: Together in Narnia raises funds for the Together Trust
- A look at local businesses in Frodsham
- 2018 is the Year of the Sea in Wales
- Spa review - Llanrhaeadr Springs Spa, Llanrhaeadr
- Restaurant review - The Rivals, Manchester
- Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball
- 10 canal walks in Cheshire