RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Enter the Cheshire Life Garden of the Year 2017 competition
- Restaurant review - The Wheatsheaf, Sandbach
- Short break - Principal Hotel, Manchester
- Restaurant review - Miller & Carter, Chester
- Stockport looks to the future after £1 billion investment
- Win a stay at the award-winning Darwin Forest holiday park in Derbyshire
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of West Kirby
- Cheshire Life magazine March 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Sandbach and Crewe - are they the new destinations for foodies in Cheshire
- Louise Minchin - three questions that people always ask me