RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win a cocktail masterclass and dinner for 8 at Harvey Nichols
- Audlem’s waterways are a crucial aspect of village life
- ARK sculpture show opening party, Chester Cathedral
- Cheshire walk - Appleton and Higher Walton
- Why Hale and Hale Barns are places to see and be seen
- Prevent Breast Cancer La La Land themed ball
- Brook House Farm - Leading the way in the future of farming