RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 10 spooky things to do in Cheshire for Halloween
- Restaurant review - Parea, Alderley Edge
- Party Gras in Nantwich raises funds St Luke’s Hospice
- George Mathias - running with celebrities for charity
- What is it about Hale and Hale Barns that makes them a property hot spot?
- RIXO - how the cult fashion brand was inspired by the vintage markets of Cheshire
- Enchanted Charity Ball, Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- 2018 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards, Carden Park
- Why the Wirral is fast becoming a foodie scene
- 2018 Azure Summer Ball raises £35,000 for charity