RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 7 new Manchester restaurants that you should try in 2019
- Christmas shows and pantos in Cheshire
- Local life - Williams of Audlem
- Cheshire Life magazine December 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a dinner party for eight at The Bridge in Prestbury
- Holiday destinations - Bergen, Norway
- 6 great walks near Congleton
- Theatre review - The Habit of Art, The Lowry, Salford
- Win tickets to see Craig Charles Funks Up Christmas at The Lowry
- Cheshire walk - Mobberley