RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of Eaton Hall
- The annual Niyaz Cheshire Norouz black tie charity ball
- How the Pollinating Cheshire project aims to protect wildflowers and wildlife
- Lucienne Day exhibition at the Whitworth, Manchester
- Skyball - the 2017 Trafford Law Society dinner
- Cheshire produce showcased in Cannes
- Arley Hall charity evening in aid of MNDA
- 5 tips on spending the day in Congleton
- Cheshire Life magazine May 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- 2017 Boodles Tennis event launch party