RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- A look ahead to the 2018 Royal Cheshire County Show
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of Three Shires Head
- Kier Highways charity ball raises funds for OnSide Youth Zones
- Stick ‘n’ Step 11th annual charity golf day
- 10 great riverside walks in and around Cheshire
- The faster (and more stylish) way to Goodwood with High Flyer
- Adam Partridge Auctioneers charity dinner, Holt Lodge
- Local life - Mobberley Tap and Shop