RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 5 spectacular spring walks in Cheshire
- Artist profile - Chris Hull
- Cheshire Golf round up - March 2017
- 5 geometric design pieces for your home
- 10 Easter Days Out in and around Cheshire
- QUIZ - Can you name these towns and villages in Cheshire?
- Enter the 2017 Cheshire Life reader photo competition
- Calling Cheshire choirs: enter the Great British Prom Competition and sing with a top orchestra at Bolesworth
- Gary Usher - ‘I’ve definitely got something to prove’
- 8 free family days out in Manchester