RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Children’s Adventure Farm Trust ladies lunch
- Restaurant review - Blackberry Grove, Wallasey
- The 2017 Wirral Ladies’ Cup, Cheshire Polo Club
- Cheshire Life magazine July 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Vote for your favourite dog at the Royal Cheshire Show
- How the arts and sports attract thousands of visitors to the Wirral
- Dream properties - Chorlton House, Wilmslow
- Boodles King Street Manchester showroom launch party
- Local food - Cheshire Fish, Macclesfield
- Brooks Macdonald tenth anniversary celebrations, King Street Townhouse