RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- WIN a two night Cornish coastal stay at The Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of rainbows in Cheshire
- Restaurant review - Hispi, Didsbury
- Little Box of Treats - Warrington’s favourite Chinese restaurant of the Year
- Restaurant review - Artichoke, Chester
- Cheshire Life magazine February 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win a four-star spa break at The Park Royal, Stretton
- Hatton - The village with a big community spirit
- Amaranth celebrate Natural Beauty Awards 2016 win
- A mini guide to countryside events in Cheshire