RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Cheshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Artist profile - Joe Forrest
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Matthew O’Brien 2018 Fashion Show, Chester Cathedral
- Submit your nominations for the 2018 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards
- Restaurant review - The Alderley Edge Hotel
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of blossom in Cheshire
- Restaurant review - Angkor Soul, Marple
- Cheshire Walk - Woodford to Handforth Dean
- Dream properties - Greyfriars, Alderley Edge
- 6 key actions to protect wildlife on farmland