- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Claire Riley exhibition, 53.Two gallery, Manchester
- Maverick Encounters foodie event, The Art School Restaurant, Liverpool
- East Cheshire Hospice Winter Wonderland Ball, The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, Knutsford
- 5 things to do in Cheshire this weekend
- The Cheshire Ball: Together in Narnia raises funds for the Together Trust
- A look at local businesses in Frodsham
- 2018 is the Year of the Sea in Wales
- Spa review - Llanrhaeadr Springs Spa, Llanrhaeadr
- Restaurant review - The Rivals, Manchester
- Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball