- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- Behind the scenes at The Hatch in Frodsham
- 6 of the best afternoon teas in Chester
- Why equestrianism will always remain an important part of The Royal Cheshire County Show
- Artist profile - Joe Forrest
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Matthew O’Brien 2018 Fashion Show, Chester Cathedral
- Submit your nominations for the 2018 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards
- Restaurant review - The Alderley Edge Hotel
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of blossom in Cheshire
- Restaurant review - Angkor Soul, Marple