- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Matilda The Musical, Palace Theatre, Manchester
- Win a spa break at a luxury country hotel in the Peak District
- Enjoy your local countryside walks on National GetOutside Day with a free month’s subscription to OS Maps
- Restaurant review - Little Lanka, Stockport
- The Shippon launch party, Eyton, Wrexham
- 10 spooky things to do in Cheshire for Halloween
- Restaurant review - Parea, Alderley Edge
- Party Gras in Nantwich raises funds St Luke’s Hospice
- George Mathias - running with celebrities for charity
- What is it about Hale and Hale Barns that makes them a property hot spot?