- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Flavell Wealth Management Pre-Race Season Ladies Lunch and Fashion Show
- Cracking Wine champagne tasting event, Artisan, Manchester
- Dr Nyla - Cheshire’s beauty queen
- WIN a VIP tour of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race fleet
- Local life - Backford Belles Ice Cream
- 2018 Cheshire Woman of the Year Awards, Eaton Park
- The Courthouse fashion show in aid of Francis House Children’s Hospice
- Exploring the unspoiled villages of the Dane Valley
- Wirral walk - Irby and Thurstaston