- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
- Artist profile - Joe Forrest
- Cheshire Life magazine April 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Matthew O’Brien 2018 Fashion Show, Chester Cathedral
- Submit your nominations for the 2018 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards
- Restaurant review - The Alderley Edge Hotel
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of blossom in Cheshire
- Restaurant review - Angkor Soul, Marple
- Cheshire Walk - Woodford to Handforth Dean
- Dream properties - Greyfriars, Alderley Edge
- 6 key actions to protect wildlife on farmland