- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
- Maverick Encounters foodie event, The Art School Restaurant, Liverpool
- East Cheshire Hospice Winter Wonderland Ball, The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, Knutsford
- 5 things to do in Cheshire this weekend
- The Cheshire Ball: Together in Narnia raises funds for the Together Trust
- A look at local businesses in Frodsham
- 2018 is the Year of the Sea in Wales
- Spa review - Llanrhaeadr Springs Spa, Llanrhaeadr
- Restaurant review - The Rivals, Manchester
- Hope House and Ty Gobaith winter wonderland fundraising ball
- 10 canal walks in Cheshire