- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN a VIP tour of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race fleet
- The Courthouse fashion show in aid of Francis House Children’s Hospice
- Exploring the unspoiled villages of the Dane Valley
- Wirral walk - Irby and Thurstaston
- Louise Minchin - my mini-Shetland pony’s health scare
- Win weekend wrist bands to the Hale Barns carnival and a night’s stay at the Bull Head Hotel
- Lottie’s Bakehouse - gluten-free treats made in Cheshire