Win a holiday to Italy with Blue Air and Shearings
PUBLISHED: 00:00 17 November 2017 | UPDATED: 10:29 17 November 2017
Blue Air and Shearings are offering one lucky Cheshire Life reader the chance to win an eight day break at Lake Como
Blue Air and Shearings are giving one lucky Cheshire Life reader the prize of an eight-day winter escape to Lake Como - a holiday destination renowned for both glamour and natural beauty. Flying from Liverpool, Blue Air and Shearings will give the winner the A-list treatment, with transfers and an all-inclusive stay at the Hotel Britannia Excelsior, right on the shores of the breathtaking Lake Como. Discover the tangled cobblestone streets, unwind amidst spectacular views or join in the aperitivo fun – spritz in hand. Travel between villages on the funicular railway that has been transporting locals since 1894 or view the snow-capped mountains from the warmth of a local restaurant and savour the tastes of northern Italy.
Your prize will include:
• Two return flights to Milan Bergamo from Liverpool John Lennon Airport
• 8 days’ stay at the Britannia Excelsior, right on the shores of Lake Como
• 1 double or twin room
• Return resort transfers
• All-inclusive package including full board in the buffet restaurant, free local brand spirits, wines, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee between 8.30am and midnight served in the main hotel bar
For your chance to win this amazing holiday, simply answer the following question:
Which of the following destinations don’t Blue Air fly to from Liverpool John Lennon Airport:
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date of December 15. The editor’s decision is final. Send your answer on a postcard with full contact details including your email address and mobile number by December 15 to: Blue Air competition, Cheshire Life, The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Business Park, Greenalls Avenue, WA4 6HL. Alternatively submit your answer via our website www.cheshirelife.co.uk
Terms and conditions: Closing date is December 15. For full Archant terms and conditions and opt-out, please visit our website. Editor’s decision is final. Both flights must be booked by 31 January 2018. Flights outbound (LPL to BGY) and inbound (BGY to LPL) along with hotel stay must be completed by 21 March 2018 (excluding December 15 2017 - January 15 2018). The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. For further Blue Air terms and conditions, please visit our website.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return flight tickets, from Liverpool – John Lennon Airport only to Milan (BGY). There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
1. Both flights must be booked by 31 January 2018 . Contact details will be provided to the prize winner to proceed with the booking.
2. Both flights, outbound (LPL to BGY) and inbound (BGY to LPL) must be completed by 21 March 2018, excluding December 15, 2017 - January 15, 2018.
3. The prize includes only return flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Milan (BGY)
4. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
5. Blue Air will try to accommodate on dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
6. Travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and during peak travel periods as decided by Blue Air travel will not be allowed.
7. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
8. All travel on Blue Air flights is subject to Blue Air general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
9. Winners must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have the necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
10. Tickets are valid for the winner and accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
11. Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
12. The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
13. Blue Air reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition. Any tickets or vouchers issued free or at a price in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Blue Air.