Win a pair of VIP tickets to Pub in the Park
PUBLISHED: 10:27 07 August 2018 | UPDATED: 10:32 07 August 2018
Tom Kerridge’s food and music festival, Pub in the Park is coming to Knutsford
The laid-back summer celebration, Pub in the Park, will be heading to The Lambing Shed from 7 – 9 September for three days of gourmet food, cracking music and lush vibes.
Cheshire Life are giving you the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets for Sunday afternoon (9 September), plus pit access at the live music stage giving you and a friend front of stage viewing and access to a complimentary bar. Graze on amazing grub from pop-up pubs including Tom Kerridge’s Michelin-starred The Hand & Flowers, and watch headline acts including The Christians and Sound of the Sirens.
VIP tickets include:
· Unlimited fizz
· Access to the VIP lounge with Q&As
· Fast track entry
There will also be cracking bars serving every tipple from Greene King’s refreshing pints and British bevs from Pimm’s to crisp cider from Westons and cocktails from Fentimans, amongst others.
Masterclasses and tastings will also be on offer throughout the weekend from Dark Horse Wine, as well as lots of shopping from the Artisan Market and Shopping Village, sounds like a lush day out!
For your chance to win one of two pairs of tickets please answer the question correctly:
Which historic National Trust Park can be found in Knutsford?
a) Acorn Bank
b) Anglesey Abbey
c) Tatton Park
Submit your details in the online form.
Closing date: 30th August 2018
Terms & Conditions.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over except Brand Events 1 Ltd, Brand Events, Sub-Zero and Trinity Mirror, Archant ltd their company employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition.
2. Entries for this competition can only be done via submitting details in the form provided
3. If you enter after the closing time specified your entry will not be accepted.
4. After the registration period has closed one entrant will be selected as a winner and contacted. Tickets will then be sent out to the winner prior to the events weekend.
5. The prize is 2 VIP tickets for one winner, to the Sunday afternoon session (11.30 – 16.30, 9th September) at Pub in the Park Knutsford.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Please also note the ticket/prize includes entry only and does not include parking.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include Travel or any other expenses, no cash alternative is available and you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms.
8. Tom Kerridge presents Pub in the Park is a laid-back celebration of the very best food, drink, and music the country has to offer. Different chefs and music talent appear on different days, please revert to the website for more details.
Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions. By accepting the prize the winners accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
For full Archant terms and conditions and opt-in, please visit our website. www.cheshirelife.co.uk. Unless you have chosen to receive other information from us, Archant Community Media Limited will solely use the data you provide for the purpose of running the competition, including contacting winners and the distribution of any prize.